JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$900
Condition: Very Good

1993 Cabela's checkered walnut straight stock and forearm
Blued octagonal 32" tapered barrel (Twist: 1:18)
Creedmoor rear sight
Optional tunnel front sight with inserts
Blade front sight included
Color case-hardened receiver and hammer
Falling block action
Double-set trigger
Includes 40 rounds Surefire .45-70 Govt 405 GR FP

Pedersoli-28NOV2014-11.18.1.jpg

2014-11-28 11.36.00.jpg

2014-11-28 11.35.02.jpg

2014-11-28 11.42.23.jpg

2014-11-28 11.33.17.jpg

Mike,
Yes, it is still available for $750 or partial trade plus cash.
I really need the cash more, but am willing to consider a trade for the right item.
Items I am interested in:
- Small frame .380 ACP or .38 revolver.
- A roof basket that can be mounted on a Thule or Yakima roof rack.
- Ultralight backpacking tent (<1.8 lbs. similar to Tarptent ProTrail).

Hi,
Give me a few days to respond with a yes or no. If I can? I'll do cash. But I need to do some things first. Or how much is a roof rack? Maybe I could
buy one.

I just ran across your ad. I always figured a sharps to be unaffordable. I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Mike

Going price in the US currently seems to be around $1200, according to what I'm seeing on the auction sites, so I feel my asking price is plenty fair for our locality. :)

Hello
I would love to see the gun and if it is a shooter I can give you the cash anytime this week. I live between Hillsboro and Sherwood, are you located any where near there. If you are a member of tri county gun club we could meet there.

Wow and Shazam Bubba! I member the first time I saw a Sharps 45-70 up close and personal. Might well could have been 26 years ago. I saw a big commotion of 6 to 10 guys at a Rendezvous I'd barely been there not 2 hours. Went over to see what was up. Some guy had a Sharps 45-70 and if memory serves he was asking $160. I had the cash but going the full meal deal on it would have tapped me out. All the same the deal was too hot and the Sharps found a new home. It was a gorgeous rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.