JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$900
Condition: Very Good

1993 Cabela's checkered walnut straight stock and forearm
Blued octagonal 32" tapered barrel (Twist: 1:18)
Creedmoor rear sight
Optional tunnel front sight with inserts
Blade front sight included
Color case-hardened receiver and hammer
Falling block action
Double-set trigger
Includes 40 rounds Surefire .45-70 Govt 405 GR FP

Pedersoli-28NOV2014-11.18.1.jpg

2014-11-28 11.36.00.jpg

2014-11-28 11.35.02.jpg

2014-11-28 11.42.23.jpg

2014-11-28 11.33.17.jpg

Mike,
Yes, it is still available for $750 or partial trade plus cash.
I really need the cash more, but am willing to consider a trade for the right item.
Items I am interested in:
- Small frame .380 ACP or .38 revolver.
- A roof basket that can be mounted on a Thule or Yakima roof rack.
- Ultralight backpacking tent (<1.8 lbs. similar to Tarptent ProTrail).

Hi,
Give me a few days to respond with a yes or no. If I can? I'll do cash. But I need to do some things first. Or how much is a roof rack? Maybe I could
buy one.

I just ran across your ad. I always figured a sharps to be unaffordable. I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Mike

Going price in the US currently seems to be around $1200, according to what I'm seeing on the auction sites, so I feel my asking price is plenty fair for our locality. :)

Hello
I would love to see the gun and if it is a shooter I can give you the cash anytime this week. I live between Hillsboro and Sherwood, are you located any where near there. If you are a member of tri county gun club we could meet there.

Wow and Shazam Bubba! I member the first time I saw a Sharps 45-70 up close and personal. Might well could have been 26 years ago. I saw a big commotion of 6 to 10 guys at a Rendezvous I'd barely been there not 2 hours. Went over to see what was up. Some guy had a Sharps 45-70 and if memory serves he was asking $160. I had the cash but going the full meal deal on it would have tapped me out. All the same the deal was too hot and the Sharps found a new home. It was a gorgeous rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top