JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My grandfather passed away this morning. He turned 100 in January and was a 20 year Air Force veteran that dropped bombs on the Japanese and North Koreans. He also retired from the USPS after 24 years. He was a wonderful role model and loved God with all his heart. Say a prayer for him if that's your thing.

Resized95john6.jpg

My grandfather passed away this morning. He turned 100 in January and was a 20 year Air Force veteran that dropped bombs on the Japanese and North Koreans. He also retired from the USPS after 24 years. He was a wonderful role model and loved God with all his heart. Say a prayer for him if that's your thing.

View attachment 1023291

May he rest in peace.

You and your family have my sincere condolences.

I will say a prayer for all of you too.

Cate

Sorry for your loss. 100 is quite a milestone.

I miss my grandfather, who passed away over a decade ago. He would have been 100 next year, also a WWII veteran. Shortly before he passed he started telling me his stories about the war and occupation of Japan. Very interesting to hear firsthand. I wished I had listened before, but he never talked about it.

A friend's dad was a Korean War vet who I got to know many years ago, talked about the war, guns and stuff. He just passed away a few weeks ago.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top