JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My grandfather passed away this morning. He turned 100 in January and was a 20 year Air Force veteran that dropped bombs on the Japanese and North Koreans. He also retired from the USPS after 24 years. He was a wonderful role model and loved God with all his heart. Say a prayer for him if that's your thing.

Resized95john6.jpg

My grandfather passed away this morning. He turned 100 in January and was a 20 year Air Force veteran that dropped bombs on the Japanese and North Koreans. He also retired from the USPS after 24 years. He was a wonderful role model and loved God with all his heart. Say a prayer for him if that's your thing.

View attachment 1023291

May he rest in peace.

You and your family have my sincere condolences.

I will say a prayer for all of you too.

Cate

Sorry for your loss. 100 is quite a milestone.

I miss my grandfather, who passed away over a decade ago. He would have been 100 next year, also a WWII veteran. Shortly before he passed he started telling me his stories about the war and occupation of Japan. Very interesting to hear firsthand. I wished I had listened before, but he never talked about it.

A friend's dad was a Korean War vet who I got to know many years ago, talked about the war, guns and stuff. He just passed away a few weeks ago.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top