JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw this on a metal detecting forum I frequent and thought everyone would get a good laugh:

One of my buddies friends buried over $3000 worth of guns and ammo in his back yard about a year ago and could not locate it. They looked for a few months with no luck. My buddy asked me to come out with my detector and locate the stash. I got there to see huge trenches and holes all over the area he had buried them. I turned on my T2se, ground balanced it and put it in cache locate mode. I swung for about 1 minute and got a large screaming signal. I told the guy dig here and with his first shovel he hit something. Needless to say in less than a few minutes I found his stuff which was buried in several large PVC pipes. He was so happy to finally have them out of the ground. I was planning on doing it for nothing but he insisted and handed me $60 cash for my trouble. That was the easiest money I have ever made lol.

I was in a gunshop when a fellow brought in a very rusty M1a Springfield. He buried it for a few months then dug it up only to find a really rusty gun. Guys do some really dumb things with their guns.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top