JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've been making paracord items for a while and thought I'd see if there was anyone had interest in something here. All items are made of 550 Paracord which is very durable and mildew resistant.
All bracelets have curved black side release buckles and are done in a Cobra weave. All single color bracelets are one continuous piece of paracord. Two color bracelets are made of two colors joined together. I can also use other weaves for bracelets.

To measure your wrist take a piece of string or yarn and wrap it around your wrist. Make it as tight or loose as you want. Mark the string or cut it to length. Then measure the string. On average each bracelet has about 1 foot of paracord per 1 inch.

Children's bracelets are also available. The red/white/blue bracelet is a child's bracelet I made for my 5yr old son.

At the moment I have the following colors, OD green, Grey, Dark Blue, Blue, Tan, Dark Green, Burgundy, Red/White/Blue, Grey/Burgundy, Black, Bright Orange, Desert Camo, & ACU Camo.

I can also order other colors and I'm trying to source some colored side release buckles. If you want a different type of buckle or no buckle please let me know.

Paracord Bracelets: $10 shipped
Braclet1.jpg

Braclet3.jpg

I also have other items available and welcome custom orders.
I can make the following:
  • Key chain Lanyard
  • Knife Lanyard
  • Belt Key chain Holder
  • Hat Band
  • Belt
  • Dog or Cat Collar
  • Dog Leash
  • Gate Pull
  • Decorative Knots
  • Slingshot
  • & more!

Stick Figures
Stick3.jpg

Decorative Knots

Dog Collar
Collar3.jpg

6 Foot Dog Leash
Leash2.jpg

Para2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice work, its not easy I've tried. I'm looking for a few bic lighter covers. Let me know if you think that's possible.

How much for a black/coyote tan rifle sling?
Price will depend on a few things. How long do you want the sling and what kind of hardware do you want on it?

SVT-ROY
Very nice work, its not easy I've tried. I'm looking for a few bic lighter covers. Let me know if you think that's possible.
I've not made lighter covers before, but I'll come up with a few designs for you this week. What color would you like?

I am interested in purchasing two dog leashes from you. I really like the way you did your leash its neat how they are round in shape and sort of spiral together. How much would two of them cost 6 foot long. I am using them to walk to Blue Nose Pit Bulls. my email address is [email protected] Please get back to me as fast as you can so I do not rush an buy one of these other ones that i am not really happy with the design. Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top