JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PSA makes good stuff, I got my Dissy Upper from them other then the plastic handguards being kind of crappy, which is pretty much to be expected, the fit and finish is good. Took a couple shots to sight it in and it's been running fine ever since.

I too am Happy with Palmetto my tiny biz does around 5k a yr with them
what happened to me was back when BUMMER was screwing things up they ran a sale a 762x39 1k 25 / 40 round boxes shipped for 199.99 so i jumoed on it . It showed up several week later after several calls and emails shipped UPS . The Box had fallen apart and only 3 / 40 round boxes survived ,I get it's ammo not a real big deal but I contacted them sent pic's THEY NOT ONLY SENT ME ANOTHER 1K RDS BUT REFUNDED MY MONEY AND SAID THANKS FOR YOUR BIZ. MAN I'M DOING CARTWHEELS AT THIS POINT THEY ROCK IN MY BOOK

I've built a few rifles with PSA parts, two carbines, a 20 inch rifle, and a 9mm carbine.

Both of the carbines ran perfect straight out of the box.
The rifle was getting light primer strikes with federal 55gr. Haven't dug deeper into the issue and I've only taken it out once, so we'll see what it does this weekend.
The 9mm was super picky with magazines and ammo, reliability was spotty unless I used glock brand magazines but it was very accurate. Sold it.

Other then the shipping time taking forever (I'm young, not patient), I've been pretty happy with the products. Probably gonna order one of their AR10 uppers in the near future.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top