JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PAIR of German Made HK45 V1 DA/SA, Consecutive Serial Numbers
$2300.00 for the pair - Not interested in trades, will consider reasonable offers.

NEW OFFER:
I have had several individuals make offers to buy 1 of the 2 HK 45's that I have for sale and I have a new offer:

I will sell the HK45's for $1150.00 each plus shipping to 2 individual buyers. I will not break up the set until I have 2 committed buyers. If buyer #1 sends a USPS money order and buyer #2 fails to mail payment, I will either return buyer #1's money order upon request, or buyer #1 will have the option to wait for another committed buyer to mail their payment to me for the 2nd HK45.

Attention H&K collectors and HK enthusiasts!
Up for sale are a rare and hard to find, brand new, never fired, PAIR of German Manufactured H&K HK45 V1 DA/SA in 45ACP with Consecutive Serial Numbers, 126-0003xx and 126-0003xx. These are two of the original HK45's imported from Germany prior to the HK45's being manufactured in the USA.

These German manufactured H&K HK45 handguns come complete with the original serialized factory hard case, standard 4.53" barrel with O-ring, three-dot luminova night sights, double action/single action (DA/SA) trigger with manual safety/decocker lever on the left side of the frame, ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release, two 10 round magazines, backstraps, lock-out key, owner's manual, factory fired case, and lock.

2 HK45's for $2300.00 plus shipping to 1 buyer
- or -
1 HK45 for $1150.00 each plus shipping to 2 buyers (with contigencies)

Payment terms Cash for FTF transaction.
Sale outside of Oregon requires USPS Money Order payment terms and shipping to FFL from individual. Shipping not included in the price.

NEW OFFER:
I have had several individuals make offers to buy 1 of the 2 HK 45's that I have for sale and I have a new offer:

I will sell the HK45's for $1150.00 each plus shipping to 2 individual buyers. I will not break up the set until I have 2 committed buyers. If buyer #1 sends a USPS money order and buyer #2 fails to mail payment, I will either return buyer #1's money order upon request, or buyer #1 will have the option to wait for another committed buyer to mail their payment to me for the 2nd HK45.

This offer is only being made on NWF Forums and HKPro Forums.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.