JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do you guys paint your rollmarks at all? I did a couple and I found it fun to try and get the right colors, brushes and type of paint to make your rifle stand out a bit. I've used a combo of nail polish and model train paints and have tried lots of stuff for a brush.
One issue I ran into was ghosting in the areas that had overflow and was cleaned up, but I figure it will fade over time.

Screenshot_20210729-074325_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20210729-074307_Photos.jpg

Found an easy way to do this. No brushes. Use finger nail polish any color you like. Let it dry
and wipe excess with non acetone fingernail polish remover. The fingernail polish will be left
in the roll marks. You will need to be in a well ventilated area.
1627564109918.png

Looking good.

Just not fully understanding the ghosting issue, are you implying that these guns are somehow becoming fear inspiring "ghost guns" after being exposed to paint? Or these guns now no longer responding to any of your communications?

Looking good.

Just not fully understanding the ghosting issue, are you implying that these guns are somehow becoming fear inspiring "ghost guns" after being exposed to paint? Or these guns now no longer responding to any of your communications?
Haha I meant how you can tell where I wiped the excess paint off and it slightly discolored the area adjacent to the roll mark. In the original pics I posted you can kind of see it

When I was messing with that I masked around the engraving and slathered the paint on.
Then swiped over it with a credit card.
Wiped off what was left over with acetone.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top