Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Pacific single stage press and AMT Autoscale

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by bt97006, Apr 29, 2010.

1. bt97006

bt97006 Aloha Member

I recently upgraded some of my gear so up for grabs is some stuff that I no longer need.
    #1 is a Pacific single stage press. Its a little older but works fine with standard dies and shell holders. Has priming arm but the missing the tubes for the feeder. If you need it I'll throw in a Lee Ram Prime and a primer flipper tray so you can do away with the stock priming system.

#2 is an AMT Autoscale. I thought this was pretty neat when I first picked it up but found dropping charges from a powder measure is a little faster for me. Simply set desired charge weight, dump in powder, and push the button, scale dispenses charge into pan and stops.

I'd like $30 for each or you can have them both for $50. Open to trades for ammo or other reloading items. A set of 30-06 dies, LR SR or LP primers, .223 .45acp or 06' brass or projectiles. 22 magnum .380 or 22lr. ammo.

*Trade Pending *

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

2. gunsmith007

gunsmith007 salem,oregon Member

I have 45 once fired brass i would trade you call me and lets make a deal dan 503-884-9326

3. bt97006

bt97006 Aloha Member

:lastweek:

4. Norwester

Norwester Portland/Vancouver Member

Looking forward to meeting with you for a trade today ! I am available now and in the evening also. Thank you,
    Dan

5. torpedoman

torpedoman land of corrupt politicians Member

If they are still available pm me payment instructions and address for m.o. and added cost for shipping. thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.