JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I had probably 400 rds through the OEM pipe. Threaded barrel is True Precision, quite new with only about 50rds through (compensator is not included).

4 OEM sig mags with (1) 12rd ProMag.

Holster is included (cheap amazon holster, but get the job done)

The package is about $800. Looking for only $600 in trade value. Mainly looking for cash or trade for common ammo, since I am downsizing.

IMG_4907.jpeg IMG_4905.jpeg IMG_4906.jpeg IMG_4909.jpeg IMG_4910.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Interestd in a Glock 48 (not MOS)? After market hi-vis sights with a bravo concealment holster, 2 15rd ProMags, 1 15rd Shield, and two Glock 10-rounders.

I'll send pics if you're interested.

I had probably 400 rds through the OEM pipe. Threaded barrel is True Precision, quite new with only about 50rds through (compensator is not included).

4 OEM sig mags with (1) 12rd ProMag.

Holster is included (cheap amazon holster, but get the job done)

The package is about $800. Looking for only $600 in trade value. Mainly looking for cash or trade for common ammo, since I am downsizing.

View attachment 1883884 View attachment 1883885 View attachment 1883886 View attachment 1883887 View attachment 1883888
I'll pay $500 cash if available

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.