JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Will be in Portland the weekend of the 13th

Selling my Sig P365 to fund something else. So please no trades unless Im Getting a hell of a deal.

Only 50 rounds down the barrel. Comes with the 2 standard 10rd magazines, and a holster.

Purchased in June or July of 2018. No issues. Pics of magazines show there is no striker drag.

Paid $520 for the gun new

Selling for $425 for everything. Save $100. And get a free holster. FFL transfer is on you. Factory box is Included, just not pictured.

Located in roseburg. Willing to meet in salem on certain weekends. No I wont meet in portland.
20190611_190659.jpg 20190611_190726.jpg

Last Edited:
No thanks. I was thinking straight across trade since brand new both guns are the same price. I have 2 extra mags with mine that weren't cheap.

Thanks for the reply tho.

Since I keep getting trade offers,

Not interested in trading down unless I am getting 250-300. ( I'm really not interested at all but if your willing to take a hit because you really want a p365, you can PM me and we can see.)
That means no straight across trades for glocks, shields, xds, etc.

Trades I am interested in
HK USP expert 9mm with cash on my end obviously.
Quality 10mm 1911 like a ruger or kimber with cash on my end.

Really trying to sell because I have my eyes set on something else. And no I wont take $350 cash.

Figured this would have been sold by now because all the used p365s are still going for 475-500

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.