JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would definitely test shoot it first before jumping in feet first with ejector trimming.
That's the one "tender spot" in the P320 design.
Once you take material away, it's not easy to go back.

Fun fact :
Even within the 9mm FCU's, they look like individuals in regards to the ejectors.
In other words, they look hand finished.
I've had several examples to compare side-by-side.
Agreed. I have 5 fcu and handled many others.
I wouldn't get to crazy or concerned with the ejector unitl it actually doesn't function.

I have talked to a few with conversions and none of they claimed they modified the ejector. Once I convert one ot won't ever go back so if tweeking is required on mine I am not concerned.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Does anyone here have a standard 9/40/357 FCU AND an xten FCU? If so what are the differences between the two? Does the xten have the 45.acp length ejector, 45.acp take down safety and 45.acp slide catch? Or is it 9/40/357 length ejector with 45.acp safety take down lever and 45.acp slide catch? Or are your observations different? I'd greatly appreciate the Intel. Everything that I've found is mostly conjecture and hearsay. I know the 10mm fcu will run 9 but not visa versa and that the 45.acp fcu will run 9 but not visa versa. I'm told that the 45.acp and 10mm FCU's are not the same. Pictures and measurements are greatly appreciated. Evidently Sig is great at controlling information.
Thanks to @Luvmegrandkids
I am going to be adding a sig xten fcu to my collection. I have a sig p320 in 9mm and 40 so once I am able to take the xten fcu home I will take some pics to compare them. My understanding is the dimensions of the fcu's are the same. If you have the 45 version it will run the smaller cartridges as is. If you have the 9mm/40 fcu it will need a small mod to the slide release and will then work with larger cartridges. I am guessing (hoping) the xten fcu will be similiar or the same as the 45 fcu.

This guy made the 9mm fcu work with 45acp by swapping out the slide release.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR