WTS OR P320 Compact with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Love the P320 so much I bought the Romeo equipped version. So this one is on the chopping block.

Exactly 447 rounds through it, fantastic condition. I take incredible care of my weapons. I have updated it to the Gen 2 slide release. It currently has a large grip frame on it, a medium frame comes with it. Also included is a never installed Apex Tactical trigger. Comes with everything it came with as new, so literature, manual, chamber flag, lock, holster, case and two mags. You will note the first gen slide release is also included, should you wish to swap it back for some reason.

500 dollars, no trades as I already have another one here. I live in NW Portland and have a flexible schedule to arrange a viewing/purchase. I'll split the transfer fees with you.

p320%20accessories_zpsoe7ydgn1.jpg

p320%20side_zpsyfztawos.jpg
p320%20other%20side_zpsmxcuf1rg.jpg
p320%20case_zpsnpvgegva.jpg
p320%20total%20package_zpskjx3facp.jpg

OP
S
Reactions
If a deal is worked with the medium frame only, then I'll let you know. Right now it's a package deal, but I understand if someone doesn't want the extras. I do have a bunch of other mags etc, but since I'm sticking with the P320 platform, I still want to hang on to them. Unless Sig actually ships the X5 version when they say they will. Hasn't ever happened before, so I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions
Dude, you are making it difficult to not buy it.
If it were FDE, I'd have done so.

See you on the Beeb... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
Top Bottom