JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Love the P320 so much I bought the Romeo equipped version. So this one is on the chopping block.

Exactly 447 rounds through it, fantastic condition. I take incredible care of my weapons. I have updated it to the Gen 2 slide release. It currently has a large grip frame on it, a medium frame comes with it. Also included is a never installed Apex Tactical trigger. Comes with everything it came with as new, so literature, manual, chamber flag, lock, holster, case and two mags. You will note the first gen slide release is also included, should you wish to swap it back for some reason.

500 dollars, no trades as I already have another one here. I live in NW Portland and have a flexible schedule to arrange a viewing/purchase. I'll split the transfer fees with you.

p320%20accessories_zpsoe7ydgn1.jpg

p320%20side_zpsyfztawos.jpg
p320%20other%20side_zpsmxcuf1rg.jpg
p320%20case_zpsnpvgegva.jpg
p320%20total%20package_zpskjx3facp.jpg

If a deal is worked with the medium frame only, then I'll let you know. Right now it's a package deal, but I understand if someone doesn't want the extras. I do have a bunch of other mags etc, but since I'm sticking with the P320 platform, I still want to hang on to them. Unless Sig actually ships the X5 version when they say they will. Hasn't ever happened before, so I'm not holding my breath.

Dude, you are making it difficult to not buy it.
If it were FDE, I'd have done so.

See you on the Beeb... :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.