JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a new in box never fondled P220 Match Elite 10mm in reverse two tone. I bought this in 2017 and has sat in the safe since then. Never disassembled, loaded or fired. These are sold out and a Lipsey's exclusive. They made a small run of these again in 2017 with this ones build date May 2017. $1100 firm no trades. Transfers at either 2nd Amendment in Bellevue or Patriot arms in Snohomish. I could possibly meat at Quantico Tactical in Tacoma for you Oregon/Southern WA buyers. All three places the transfer fees are reasonable at around $20-25.

20180115_191901.jpg

Those are hard to find! Great deal for a great gun. I will not sell mine. DA/SA and it shoots. By the way, many people do not know it but, you can use 45acp magazines for the 220 and they work fine. In fact I think they are even better than the 10mm mags. Cheaper as well and easier to find. I use them all the time.

Jeff Quinn at gunblast did a review of this gun here, it is excellent, he shows the full length rails, demonstrates the single/double action trigger, the de-cocking lever and also shows him firing it with a verity of ammo including double tap loaded with Barnes tac XP all copper bullets at over 1600 fps.

Jeff recommends this ammo for general use, hunting and "social work" haha.

This gun is built to take full pressure full power 10mm ammo. Simply awesome!

GLWS!

~

Wow almost a $150.00 worth of ammo. Somebody must be sleeping out there! Heck of a deal. By the way I held a Legion in 10 mm the other day. This gun is far superior to the Legion. Also about $500.00 cheaper!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.