JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Nampa
State
Oregon
Need cash for the holidays so I'm selling my P14. It's in excellent condition with a strong bore. Made by Eddystone. It's technically the No. 3 mk 1 pattern since it doesn't have the volley sights, but everybody knows these as the P14. Definitely an uncommon rifle in the States and would make a great addition to any British collection. Asking $700, transfer is on the buyer. Located near Eugene. 20181104_160816.jpg 20181104_160839.jpg 20181104_160849.jpg 20181104_161147.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Oh yeah I'm definitely interested if it passes muster. Do you know anything about it's history? Any parts non-matching? has the stock been refinished? Do you have any accoutrement that you are able to sell with it? bayonet, ammo, sling etc? I'll be down there on Saturday late morning if that works for you to inspect it.

Oh yeah I'm definitely interested if it passes muster. Do you know anything about it's history? Any parts non-matching? has the stock been refinished? Do you have any accoutrement that you are able to sell with it? bayonet, ammo, sling etc? I'll be down there on Saturday late morning if that works for you to inspect it.
I don't know anything about it's history, other than I got it in a trade last year and it shoots very well.

The stock doesn't have any markings I can see, either inside or out. However it does have all the correct brass pins and bolt disassembly disc and a very nice finish. I'll be honest and say that it may have been refinished at some point, but I don't know.

The barrel and receiver are numbers matching 551573, the bolt is numbered 25605. No other parts are numbered, although everything is stamped with a small "E" (sight, bands, trigger, floorplate, etc.) including the bolt, so it's an all Eddystone rifle. There is a very small CAI import mark on the barrel just in front of the bayonet lug that I honestly didn't see until a few minutes ago.

That's about all I can definitively say about this rifle. There's about a dozen little stamps that I don't understand since I don't collect British rifles, but it's in very good condition overall.

Edit: the kind people on Gunboards have informed me that the "2" on the receiver indicates that it's the second pattern of receiver with improved feed ramp and magazine follower, and little flower on the receiver and barrel indicate the improved locking lug design.

Last Edited:
^ please note that in the last picture it looks like the import mark is on the upper side of the barrel, however it's actually on the very bottom of the barrel and the front band just slid around when I rotated the barrel to take the picture.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top