JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, the private companies like UPS Store and such will receive and hold mail and packages from UPS, Fedex, etc. Ammo is not mailable.

The itty-bitty town I live in does not have residential mail delivery. For mail I have a PO Box.
I also have a street address---and that's where UPS/Fed-Ex delivers.

I get a LOT of stuff USPS priority mail. It's how most of the bullet manufacturers ship--flat
rate boxes. I get a slip in my PO Box saying I have a package at the counter. Kind of fun
to watch when they get a new clerk--those 68 lb boxes of bullets don't move easy when they
try to snatch them off of the shelf.

UPS doesn't deliver to USPS post office boxes. Oddly enough, the post office does have a contract with UPS where UPS ships packages cross country and if they have a delivery on that street/block that day UPS delivers it, if not it gets dropped at the post office and your mail carrier will deliver it the next day.

I just let the shipper, UPS/Fed-X normally, know that I want the package held at the terminal. You need to get it within 7 work days and have Gov. issued ID to claim. I'm lucky I suppose, I'm near enough to both carriers terminals.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top