JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I I already miss going shopping in the morning with my coffee and bagel....Hurry up And fix the sight, I'm having withdrawals.....
Gagoots,
Portland, Oregon

I was doing some searches on my site name and found this forum. I have a website in Georgia that I am trying to spread to other states. It is primarily a gun classifieds site.

It is called TheOutdoorsTrader.com , it is not affiliated in anyway with outdoorstrader.com

A site I used a whole lot down here shut down so I started this one. If I had known there was a similar site with a similar name I probably would have chosen a different one, may change it at some point.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know about it and fell free to check it out and post some free classifieds. It is divided into "georgia" and "other states" right now, if I get a few members from a different state or area of the country I will expand the categories out.

5-6-2011 Friday

Every morning I start my day by checking in with outdoorstrader.com and see if there is a pistol I would like to own. I have bought and sold more than one or two on your sight.......Lately, the sight is down more than it is up and it's frustrating. I check in to see how my ads are doing and cannot get through. Please either fix it or find a different way to present it. This has happened more than once in the last week alone. I might add, there is no way to contact the website to respond to my problem. I know it's not me or my computer.........:huh:
sincerely,
GAGOOTS

5-6-2011 Friday

Every morning I start my day by checking in with outdoorstrader.com and see if there is a pistol I would like to own. I have bought and sold more than one or two on your sight.......Lately, the sight is down more than it is up and it's frustrating. I check in to see how my ads are doing and cannot get through. Please either fix it or find a different way to present it. This has happened more than once in the last week alone. I might add, there is no way to contact the website to respond to my problem. I know it's not me or my computer.........:huh:
sincerely,
GAGOOTS

We have no affiliation with outdoortraders past any links to their site.

NWFA is great for the forums..but..when I get tired of no responses to my ads..I post on ODT..and then I get offers..

My own personal experience with OT is that I get offers, mostly low ball and when I list the qualifications for purchasing a firearm and ask if they meet those qualification I never hear from them again. I always cross posted my ads there but I have finally given up as not one deal has been successful to date.

+1 on OT ads getting the most lowball offers, and I think it has to do with the fact that there's more anonymity there because you don't have a screen name with past trade ratings or posts that people can check up on to see whether or not you're a lowballing scumbag or a flake. If you try being a cheapskate bum here at NWFA, eventually everyone is going to know about it.

I still post on OT though, as it does get a different set of viewers, and because it's free. Unfortunately, I still have to post the majority of my stuff in the local paper to get it sell though. There's just not that many folks in the area I live that use NWFA or OT.

Unfortunally I've had better luck with selling things on outdoorstrader than I have on this forum. Different set of people I guess.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top