JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are double action 1911s out there. Para LDA and Colt new Agent come to mind. Also I believe I recall a conversion kit from years ago that would convert a SA 1911 to DA. Without a photo or better discription who knows what it is.

The first link is a Glock but the pistle is in every good condetion....lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

The first link is a Glock but the pistle is in every good condetion....lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

appears to be one of those fancy gen2 glock 17 1911s - also love the assorted ammo - guess the guy thinks blazer aluminum case mixed with assorted brass cased ammo makes it "more deadlier and with great badness"

anyone want to take bets on stolen weapons? Just a guess but posting a g17 as a 1911 shows such a high level of knowledge regarding the gun(s) he/she owns.

appears to be one of those fancy gen2 glock 17 1911s - also love the assorted ammo - guess the guy thinks blazer aluminum case mixed with assorted brass cased ammo makes it "more deadlier and with great badness"

anyone want to take bets on stolen weapons? Just a guess but posting a g17 as a 1911 shows such a high level of knowledge regarding the gun(s) he/she owns.

No, no, no, this is either Patty Murray or Ginny Burdick trying to sell her gun. In doing so she is showing off all of her knowlege surrounding firearms. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top