JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I'm new to shooting and really would like to go this saturday the 21st. But i'm having a hard time finding where to go. I would really like to shoot at least 75 yards to really test my accuracy with my AR and Mosin. I am located in Gresham Oregon but don't mind an hour or so drive as long as i can make it there in my chevy pickup. If anyone can help me out id really appreciate it. I will deffinately clean up after myself and follow proper gun safety. thanks to anyone who reply's

I grew up in Gresham. Not a lot of areas real close unless you know people with land. Do a little searching on here and you might find a few. I didn't shoot a lot before I moved away, so I don't have anything off the top of my head right now.

But look into where they did the clean-up a few weeks ago, that is just across the border in WA, not too far. Larch Mountain area. Here is the thread.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/th...-may-31st-clean-up-n-shoot-washington.170201/

Larch mountain is a good place to shoot I'm close to you In Vancouver. You should check it out. There is a gravel out with a nice backstop. But before you go up there you need a special pass to go to the state parks in Washington I don't remember the name something like adventure pass. Be safe and keep clean

Giving out a shooting spot is like giving permission to date my daughter...
Best of Luck.
Why folks are afraid to get out in the woods and find their own place is beyond me!!

Thank you all especially Architect. I went to memaloose rd in estacada up hwy 45 and had an amazing time. Friendly people, nice size area, was safe and so was everyone else. I would recommend this spot to anyone who doesn't mind it being a little dirty. I had a blast and cleaned up all my trash as well as a lot of others too. Cant wait to go again. Happy 4th of july everyone.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top