JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know of any Outdoor shooting spots in or around Snohomish County?
I'm just looking for a nice quiet simple place to shoot my 9mm and a box of shotgun shells. I can clean up my mess after I'm done.
I use to go to a place in granite falls where you drive down mountain loop hwy and take a right just over the bridge and drive up this long dirt road a few miles, but I heard that place is now closed and blocked off for shooting.. I drove way past that the other day looking for a place somewhere on the side of the road, but I seen nothing but trails and camping spots..
Anyone know of any places I can go shoot a couple boxes? some place maybe you know of recently that hasn't been blocked off yet with no shooting signs..

Anyone know of any Outdoor shooting spots in or around Snohomish County?
I'm just looking for a nice quiet simple place to shoot my 9mm and a box of shotgun shells. I can clean up my mess after I'm done.
I use to go to a place in granite falls where you drive down mountain loop hwy and take a right just over the bridge and drive up this long dirt road a few miles, but I heard that place is now closed and blocked off for shooting.. I drove way past that the other day looking for a place somewhere on the side of the road, but I seen nothing but trails and camping spots..
Anyone know of any places I can go shoot a couple boxes? some place maybe you know of recently that hasn't been blocked off yet with no shooting signs..
Lots of outdoor spots up the Sultan basin rd. I'm guessing they start about 6 miles up on sultan basin rd all the way to the top, both sides of the road lots of good spots.

Actually there is only the one spot up the Sultan basin rd. It is at the quarry where you hike in 10 minutes or so in to it. All the other spots where people have been shooting are not open to shoot and I believe there is and will be a concerted effort by law enforcement to make sure this is the case. This I have gleaned from recent interactions with law enforcement in that area. Be smart and only shoot in open and safe areas. The area about 12 miles up on both sides of the road, where many people have been shooting, is actually private property and I have been told they will start prosecuting offenders with a recent trespass order from the land owner. Just a heads up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top