JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im also looking for a place to shoot but in Kent area, willing to travel though

I found a Renton club and Black diamond club...... seems they have to many events going on and limited hours if someone might be there... wouldnt mind joining a club if i can actually go shoot

I'm a member at the Snoqualmie Valley Range. I like it. Nice outdoor area close to Seattle. 200yd rifle range and decent pistol range.

Since the entire I-90 corridor is closed to shooting and now Greenwater has shut down the outdoor shooting options are few and far between.

Hey everyone, I bought a new toy and need an outdoor place to shoot near Bremerton as. Any suggestions?

I've got a spot I could show you that is good for handguns and plinking as long as you don't mind walking in half a mile or so. It's in the "Close to Tacoma" shooting places thread, so you could look at the maps there and check them out to see which spots are still usable. You can also find some spots across the floating bridge out where the big powerlines cross 104 right before you hit 101. I haven't shot there in years so I'm not sure what it's like now but it might work for you out there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top