JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems we have an overwhelming amount of illegals rotating in and out of our system like a well oiled machine. We have a Marine in a Mexican jail being held for no reason and our government hasn't figured out how to have him released immediately? If it were up to me to act I would send in a SEAL team and have him home by noon.

Seems we have an overwhelming amount of illegals rotating in and out of our system like a well oiled machine. We have a Marine in a Mexican jail being held for no reason and our government hasn't figured out how to have him released immediately? If it were up to me to act I would send in a SEAL team and have him home by noon.

Our government doesn't care. If it were up to Obama, we would all be sitting in a Mexican jail.

???? Didn't he cross over into Mexico with a gun ??
Yes, accidentally AND maybe their should have been some form of detainment while he was checked out and cleared but NOT to the degree of what he is experiencing. Mexico is nothing more than a backward and insolent country and the words 'Human rights' apparently have no Mexican translation. We should have annexed Mexico down to Belize right after WW2. HOWEVER our government is also very much at fault for not taking a more proactive stance on what appears to be a mistake made because of a poorly displayed sign - which has already been replaced! Doesn't that say something? The bottom line is he was not 'doing' anything with the weapons such as committing a crime or having a criminal history that prevents him form owning them. This is no different than when someone is caught at an airline terminal with a weapon. I don't know what the procedure is now but it used to be a detainment while the FBI investigated and certainly not in some medieval dungeon like a caged animal.

I am not contesting their laws but the barbaric manner in which he is being treated. It's bordering on the sadistic. I am sure there is very little accountability in their 'prison system' and the guards have the freedom to inflict any amount of pain and suffering they deem necessary.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top