Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Our Marine jailed in Mexico

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bellarum, May 31, 2014.

1. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

Seems we have an overwhelming amount of illegals rotating in and out of our system like a well oiled machine. We have a Marine in a Mexican jail being held for no reason and our government hasn't figured out how to have him released immediately? If it were up to me to act I would send in a SEAL team and have him home by noon.

Caveman Jim and Rocky C like this.
  2. Rocky C

Rocky C Portland Metro Active Member

Agreed!

3. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

If he said he was working for Eric Holder he would never have been arrested.

Riot likes this.
  4. semperfi68to70

semperfi68to70 South Salem, Oregon Well-Known Member

Our government doesn't care. If it were up to Obama, we would all be sitting in a Mexican jail.

5. 223to45

223to45 Whatcom Active Member

???? Didn't he cross over into Mexico with a gun ??

6. BrentN

BrentN Kelso Active Member

Prisoner swap. 100,000 jailed invaders for 1 marine. Sounds fair to me.

7. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Yes, accidentally AND maybe their should have been some form of detainment while he was checked out and cleared but NOT to the degree of what he is experiencing. Mexico is nothing more than a backward and insolent country and the words 'Human rights' apparently have no Mexican translation. We should have annexed Mexico down to Belize right after WW2. HOWEVER our government is also very much at fault for not taking a more proactive stance on what appears to be a mistake made because of a poorly displayed sign - which has already been replaced! Doesn't that say something? The bottom line is he was not 'doing' anything with the weapons such as committing a crime or having a criminal history that prevents him form owning them. This is no different than when someone is caught at an airline terminal with a weapon. I don't know what the procedure is now but it used to be a detainment while the FBI investigated and certainly not in some medieval dungeon like a caged animal.

bellarum likes this.
  8. John H

John H Whatcom County Well-Known Member

YES there is a big difference, their country their laws, regardless of how backward they are.

Now I don't like him being there anymore then anybody else

9. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

I am not contesting their laws but the barbaric manner in which he is being treated. It's bordering on the sadistic. I am sure there is very little accountability in their 'prison system' and the guards have the freedom to inflict any amount of pain and suffering they deem necessary.

10. John H

John H Whatcom County Well-Known Member

I don't think there is any, if some of the different stories I have heard is even half true , very bad place to be.

11. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

Seal Team 6 would be great, but unfortunately we are using Weasel Team 1