JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Then to be safe I would need to carry it clipped outside a chest pocket on a jacket/shirt, or something to that effect.
In my opinion if your a law biding citizen with a CHL. You would have to be out looking for trouble for them to do something. Seeing how it's legal to own and carry just not concealed. that's just my thoughts and everyone should use their own judgment. I carried a microtech OTF for years and used it everywhere everyday even in front of officers. I Still would have it but it's about 40 miles off our coast at the bottom of the ocean 😑

In my opinion if your a law biding citizen with a CHL. You would have to be out looking for trouble for them to do something. Seeing how it's legal to own and carry just not concealed. that's just my thoughts and everyone should use their own judgment.
Between my luck, and the tendency of some LEOs to look for any excuse they can to arrest someone for a perceived slight, I am paranoid about giving a LEO that excuse.

That said, I usually carry a Kershaw Barstow clipped inside my jeans pocket.

71QTEZiRU7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

It is just barely an assisted flip type, but as you can see, even though the backside of the knife is not sharpened, it could easily be interpreted as a "dagger".

I think I lost it or left it at my chiro's office (I empty my pockets when I lay down to get my back cracked).

Between my luck, and the tendency of some LEOs to look for any excuse they can to arrest someone for a perceived slight, I am paranoid about giving a LEO that excuse.

That said, I usually carry a Kershaw Barstow clipped inside my jeans pocket.

View attachment 1091559

It is just barely an assisted flip type, but as you can see, even though the backside of the knife is not sharpened, it could easily be interpreted as a "dagger".

I think I lost it or left it at my chiro's office (I empty my pockets when I lay down to get my back cracked).
Kind of a sad testament to the days we live in that you need to worry about a knife while people burning and looting are ignored. 🤬

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top