JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have what seems to be a major problem with us. I was an active member there for a while, then when this site first started I PM'd 20-30 of their members I knew were into firearms about the site. I also did this on other message boards with no problem at all. In hindsight, it was a mistake and I shouldn't have done it, as it's akin to spam, but I didn't know any better (this was the first site I've owned).

I've tried to mend the fence and build a relationship at least three times in the past, but they'll have none of it. I envision NWFA and iFish working together to cater to pretty much the same people in our respective genres, making both sites better for members and the sites themselves. Apparently they envision something different... :(

Joey lets trade links. this is a cool site and links flow traffic both ways.
I will put one up after i return from the hospital friday.

I'd love to find a sight like this for OR. only..and with just a few changes.. This is a great site though..:s0155:

Make one. It's not that difficult. And see them links up yonder? Everytime somebody clicks thru one, you can make a few cents. And I am a firm believer that at least the more buy and sell gun sites the better. 14_4_103.gif

I am wondering if it makes a tinkers damn how many sites there are? The more the better if you are looking to buy or sell if you ask me. Of course you all may want to stick to just one site no matter who runs it. And miss some great deals.
I think all the local sites should be partners, not rivals. But I know most of you are just kids. Otherwise you would not be good at the interweb. So do what you must. 1032.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top