JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
4yo shot in head by his father. Hope the kid pulls through and I hope it might motivate others to get some training.

How can Felipe Tapio-Perez - ILLEGAL ALIEN - be from Othello? Beam me up Scotty!

Last Edited:
Saw this bumped to the top and couldn't help think that I have a four year old. He's never been in the same room with a firearm that wasn't in a case or under lock and key. I still haven't chambered a round in my own house either.

1. Illegal Alien, who had been given sanctuary from deportation by the State of Washington
2. Possession of a stolen firearm, which he purchased 3 days prior from the felon who stole the firearm
3. Protection order prohibiting contact with his girlfriend or having a firearm
4. Goes to girlfriends house, gets in a fight, waves the firearm around, and shoots the child

Democrats: It's the gun's fault

1. Illegal Alien, who had been given sanctuary from deportation by the State of Washington
2. Possession of a stolen firearm, which he purchased 3 days prior from the felon who stole the firearm
3. Protection order prohibiting contact with his girlfriend or having a firearm
4. Goes to girlfriends house, gets in a fight, waves the firearm around, and shoots the child

Democrats: It's the gun's fault
:s0054:

Also from the article..
Alondra Yanez, 25, of Othello, was sentenced in March to 46 months in federal prison for being felon in possession of a firearm. U.S. District Court Judge Thomas O. Rice said the sentence will be tacked onto the end of a 12-month sentence for second-degree theft. According to court records, Yanez pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court on Dec. 14, 2022, to the firearms charge.
And Hunter did not receive special treatment.... Right ...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top