JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Watched a few minutes of that Fein infomercial on TV and was super motivated to get one (or a Rockwell) and go repair the world. But like so many of my infatuations, that subsided over the next day or two and I eventually bought the Harbor Freight "counterfeit" for a small fraction of the price. I got the corded one because I hate saggy batteries halfway through a job.

It's worked VERY well for me doing little and big projects when no other tool would do the trick. Chiseling, hardwood floor corners, bathroom remodel, siding mods, rebuilt deck details, and blind lunge cuts under/behind things where the tip of a sawsall would dance and chatter - stuff like that.

Other brands of blades also fit, but I would expect to destroy those too, depending on the job. So I just use the house brand and replace as needed. The perceived "precision" of a superior tool (that really just vibrates) would be a high-dollar moot point in my non-carpenter hands.

I own a few Harbor Freight power tools like "dremels," cutting wheels, small airbrush, etc. Would I buy them for all-day professional use? Probably not. But for my home owner/hobby purposes they seem to work fine.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top