JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is anyone aware of 3 day rule dealers in Oregon that have Staccato P's in stock currently? Appreciate any leads.
I got my C2 from Dawson precision
I would call and see if they will sell with 10 rd magazines.

I my son inlaw a Deputy placed his order with staccato and they are sending the 17 and 20 round mags to his job MCSO.

I got my C2 from Dawson precision
I would call and see if they will sell with 10 rd magazines.

I my son inlaw a Deputy placed his order with staccato and they are sending the 17 and 20 round mags to his job MCSO.
The stay is currently in place on the 10 round capacity limit. I would order to your dealer of choice. Good luck.

Last Edited:
My fear with ordering direct is that I will get stuck in the background queue, hence the 3 day dealer inquiry. Ordering direct would benefit me as I get a public safety discount. I'm just trying to avoid 114 garbage.

My fear with ordering direct is that I will get stuck in the background queue, hence the 3 day dealer inquiry. Ordering direct would benefit me as I get a public safety discount. I'm just trying to avoid 114 garbage.
You order to your 3-day FFL of your choosing. Time is ticking away my friend....

We have them in stock and can transfer to what shop you choose.

C2
C2 Duo (with and wo TB)
P
P Duo (with and without TB)
XL
XC

CS on order, 4-6 weeks out.

No discount programs, but not waiting 3-4 months might be worth it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews