JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.oregonknifeclub.org/okcashow.html

360 tables of "things that go cut". :)

Oregon Knife Collectors Association (OKCA) show. One if the largest custom knife shows in the world. Right here in Orygun. Saturday 8 am - 5 pm - Sunday 9 am - 3 pm. $6 admission. Free parking. Easy access from the Interstate. At the Lane County Convention Center located here:

http://www.oregonknifeclub.org/map.html

There will be several experts doing free appraisals of knives and edged weapons.

Collector's displays of knife collections.

Free demonstrations throughout both days including:
forging damascus blades
medieval swordfighting
how to sharpen knives
and many others.

On the same site is a Collectors West gun show too, if you're interested. Just a stone's throw from the knife show.

Well worth the drive.

I'm not really a knife guy, but my son is so we went today. It is a very large show, easily twice the size of the gun show also happening in a smaller building in the fair complex.

As you would expect, there were a lot of knives at the knife show and quite a few impressive custom knifes displayed buy their makers. I bought a Kershaw Scallion exactly like This one for $20. Yes, it is a xxxx blem, but it doesn't look like it.

My son, the knife guy, spent over $500 on 3 knives. He was extremely happy with them and enjoyed the show quite a bit.

My son and I go every year, get a hotel room and spend the weekend. We have group from another forum, USN, (Usual Suspect Network) that go every year for a get together. We spend as much time partying together as we do at the show. Had a great time again this year. It is a good opportunity to GTG with friends and also pick up some nice knives. I scored a Chris Reeve Damascus Mnandi for about 1/3 off retail price. My son picked up a limited edition Microtech UT6

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top