JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm sure it's been discussed ad nauseam, but I don't know where to begin with search terms for that.

There seems to be some underlying disdain for OFF, or for Keven in particular. Briefly, what's all that about?

I'm not asking for a bash session, just wanting to understand more to guage potential support for them. Do they/he not represent OR's pro-2A community well?

Last Edited:
We used to have a subforum for OFF alerts and threads but it got removed when the forum owners decided to remove as much political stuff as possible from the entire forum, as a means to getting as many gun owners to be on the forums without the political infighting, flaming, and trolling.

As to OFF and Kevin in particular... I think it's a combination of his doom and gloom alerts (hyperbolic maybe, maybe not), and his being his own worst enemy if anyone is just slightly different from his own political stances.

I'm sure it's been discussed ad nauseam, but I don't know where to begin with search terms for that.

There seems to be some underlying destain for OFF, or for Keven in particular. Briefly, what's all that about?

I'm not asking for a bash session, just wanting to understand more to guage potential support for them. Do they/he not represent OR's pro-2A community well?
We like to eat our own. Infighting is the rage among 2A community. Which come to think of it, is probably why I was harping on retailers who don't oppose M114. Guilty as charged. I like Kevin and OFF though.

This board lost my support the moment they cared more about subs than people who'll actually support the constituion.

Never thought I would see censorship on a gun forum, just to get views from people who may own a gun now, but would be the first to hand them over when asked.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top