JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have about an 18 lb cat (and still growing) and she is just naturally aggressive and likes to play rough. But I raised her that way and she is mostly an outdoor cat but my point is I suspect this cat is probably just naturally aggressive and has no release such as being able to run outside and hunt critters which is their NATURE - so it flipped out one day and went after the smallest thing it could find. I am not saying it doesn't need a .22 to the head but the term 'violent' describes a human condition and not necessarily something that can be applied to an animal. If one is going to own a large, possibly naturally aggressive animal then it should have the corresponding environment to live in!

Wow, I read this because I thought it was going to be about a mountain lion, not little scruffles. I have had a recent confrontation with a real cat, around 100 pounds. I don't like to talk about it much but even though it left me with physical and mental scars, unless you are attacked by a lion, you will never truly understand the fight or flight theory. I came out ahead and this story is ridiculous. I love house cats, but grow some nads and punt that thing through the field goal. I am not sure if I understand people anymore after reading this story.

The story here is not the cat, the story is how this young couple couldn't/ wouldn't figure this out on their own without government assistance. Personal responsibility and pride have been bred out of a lot of this generation.
No wonder the 2nd Amendment is at risk with people like this allowed to vote.

Seriously.. thinking Old Yeller and rabies or something? Just read that they are bringing in a cat whisperer and that other people are begging to adopt it from them. Should have been DRT after the attack.

Still not sure why if they were in a bedroom they couldn't locate a blanket (from, say, a bed) to throw on the cat? I'd have had that cat chucked outside in less than a minute. More than one pussy in that house, if you ask me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top