JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
reminds me of the time Wifey and I came home to find a wild cat in the house (don't even ask), the dang thing was bubblegumting every where, running across the ceiling, ripping up the furniture, would not run out the dang open doorway.
best shot I ever made with that Glock

There are so many things wrong with that story. I cannot picture any possible circumstance where a 22lb house cat could trap me in my own house. I mean, a simple blanket over the cat would allow you to stop him. What happened to parents that could actually stand up and defend themselves and their family? I'd be darn embarrassed if this happened to me and I had to call for help - I certainly wouldn't want it all over the news.

Now I've got a really pissed goldfish that's giving me a dirty look as I type this. Time to go handle it.

One story said he kicked the cat. Well, of course that cat was mean, they get that way when mistreated.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

v65dl3.jpg

NOT A lib cat........

Last Edited:
funny story bwahahahaha

This past Sunday my two daughters one is 9 the other is 1 year and 8 months my fiance and I were at the park and a large white cat came up and wanted us to pet it I usually would just shew it away but I decided to be nice. It was fine with us petting it and my little one gets a kick out of animals so I let her pet it.

The cat let my little one pet it several times so I figured it was ok but as we were getting ready to leave I was two steps from my little girl when the darn thing swats at her and starts raising up on its hind legs so I stepped on its tail and picked up my daughter the cat yowled and I lifted my foot then it shot across the park at mach speed. It took less than half a second to figure that one out.

Last Edited:
I am surprised the cops did not shoot the cat.

I have a friend with a spaz 27lb cat and it keeps 75 dogs at bay, I swear. I wouldn't messed with the thing.

Now on an even more pathetic level I am dating a girl (no worries, I am a still pig; I'll bring her to the get together next Sat, poor thing lol) who has a pet SQUIRREL.

Now that thing might be 3 lbs but it worries me more than the 27lb cat. It is deranged and mentally messed up. I love animals, but given the chance I'd stomp it out of existence since it really does want to scratch and bite me to death. It also moves at the speed of light.

dang Burt - maybe you should have her bring the tree rat along - maybe someone will have a dog that will take care of that thing for ya!

Almost forgot - that was entertaining - the cat "has a history of violence" - really? then why do you still have the thing and after it attacked your kid why would you keep it? Around here all I'd have to do is toss it out at dusk and wait for the yotes to snack... hmm - might as well get rid of some of them at the same time - cat problem solved, yote problem reduced - 2 birds one stone theory could work...

It's amazing how often Mr. Kitty accidentally strays into the garbage compactor what with all those delicious smells and all, especially after being slam dunked into it.

We had a cat like the one in the article......I had picked the cat up from a clients yard at one month old. These old folks had fed the feral cats in the yard for YEARS. I'd see them when I'd mow bi-weekly for years, but they would always run. Beautiful cats BTW.

One day there was a very sick kitten, with one of it's sibs dead, next to it. I scooped up the sickie. We took it to the vet. It healed quite well, with only being blind in one eye and some neurological damage of some sort. He was a beautiful cat though, very broad head and thick, medium length, luxurious fur, very large paws, and claws so sharp and long he could break skin by scrunching his paws. "Frankie" was somewhat unstable physically, and would fall of his cat tree once in a while, try to jump to a window sill and miss...

He had some deep, ingrained, feral tendencies. He barely liked us, and REALLY disliked others. If you were near this cat and he growled/hissed, you'd better get clear! If he smelled outside air (other cats?) he'd get to growling, yowling and hissing. If I mimicked him, he'd attack my feet, teeth, claws, serious! We had a couple of neighbors that fed him and emptied the cat box when we'd go on vacation. The one gal, neighbor, had cats. Well Frankie attacked her, and drew blood! After that he, (Frankie) was so POed he got a bout of explosive diarrhea! Who'd a thunk A ten pound cat could crap 2' up a coat sleeve hanging over the back of a chair?

Our darling cat sitters cleaned up most of the mess, only leaving the coat on the chair in the garage. At ten years old Frankie became so physically unstable he could no longer control his back side, would fall over while walking, and get very angry (Pain or frustration?), growl and hiss.

Really miss that cat! I'd get another cat as I really like cats, but I'm afraid I'd get a cat that was way too friendly.

Mike

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads