JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm doing a 6.5 grendal build on the ar15 platform and I had some talks here in the forums awhile ago about triggers. I was skeptical about using two stage triggers for precision shooting but it was was alot of you recommended.

Well at Safefire the other day I got to play with a setup they had on the counter to try two stage triggers for the first time and I loved them! However the ones they have were like $220. So I ordered the Rock River Arms Varmit Match Trigger (3.5lbs Version) for just $80!

Can't wait to drop it in my lower and see how it feels! Still need my complete upper and scope but I'm confident this choice in trigger will serve me much better than the Anderson manufacturing 5lb standard trigger.

Good choice. For distance shooting you really want a two stage. Don't listen to the guys that say single stage. Single is good for speed only. For distance, you want to breathe, stage it, breathe and squeeze.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top