JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Orbeez-Teens.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-...ring-gel-orbeez-gun-pellets-hitting-woman-eye

Obviously not marbles, the ad shows people walking on them.

Anyone shooting anything at me should know,
I believe it is better to give than to receive. :cool:
all bets are off and it is game on if I find someone shooting at me. that is unless they connect well early in the game.

If you have kids you probably know what orbeez are. They are little round pellets that absorb water and grow when left in water. They become squishy and slippery, sort of like a slightly firm Jell-O. Youtube has videos of people filling swimming pools and the like. I can't imagine them hurting if shot at Nerf gun speeds (100 fps or less) unless shot in the eye or something. With that said, any time you shoot something at people uninvited, it's going to stir up trouble.

I didn't even know they had orbeez guns but I might have to see what they're all about.

Sounds like you could have a lot of fun with these things. Definitely in a controlled environment with consenting opponents. I would imagine this to be like a softcore paintball match. But anytime shots are fired at unsuspecting individuals, there's a whole other factor of retaliation, and frankly, they're lucky they weren't met with live return fire.

Kids these days. Back in my yute, we picked a bunch of Elderberries to load into our BB and pellet guns. Those would smart a bit, by golly, and leave a very satisfying purple splotch on white T-shirts. We had two cardinal rules: no head shots, and only consenting, similarly-armed participants were targeted. The fun only lasted until the first purple-spotted T-Shirt showed up in a laundry basket . . . the neighborhood moms had an unbelievably quick network.

Last Edited:
Kids these days. Back in my yute, we picked a bunch of Elderberries to load into our BB and pellet guns. Those would smart a bit, by golly, and leave a very satisfying purple splotch on white T-shirts. We had two cardinal rules: no head shots, and only consenting, similarly-armed participants were targeted. The fun only lasted until the first purple-spotted T-Shirt showed up in a laundry basket . . . the neighborhood moms had an unbelievably quick network.
We used to use Pomegranate seeds out of a, "Bean Shooter". (Blow Pipe) Sure messes up a white T-Shirt. :s0023:

So true!! Grew up in a town of 10K (incl Saturdays when the farmers all made their store runs)! I swear that while I didn't know everybody, everybody knew who my parents were. I'd come home and my mom could tell me who, what and where I'd been.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top