Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

OR/UT/AZ instructors - private classes?

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by safehaven, Feb 15, 2013.

1. safehaven

safehaven Second star to the right Member

Does anyone know of an instructor in the Portland area, more specifically the Tualatin/Sherwood area, that gives private concealed carry classes? I work for a small company and there are about 10 of us looking to get some combination of OR/UT/AZ permits. We have a conference room that can facilitate the class for us.

2. tunus

tunus PDX, United States Active Member

I am taking the OR/UT/AZ permit class with MK Tactical later next week. They offer discounts for groups and I am sure they can arrange a custom class for your group. MK Tactical

Just to clarify, I am in no way affiliated with them.

3. bax

bax Portland New Member

Chuck Canham offers customized classes in the Portland ares for individuals or groups. Concealed carry or marksmanship classes basic or championship level,any way you want. Chuck Canham  Handgun Safety Training - Home My wife and her friends were really happy with the personalized classes,

4. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

:thumbup::thumbup: Chuck is the one in pdx to got

5. CharonPDX

CharonPDX Portland, OR Active Member

If you can get at least 8 people, Troy at Handgun Freedom will come to you. If you can get 10 others, yours is free.

Also offers marksmanship training at a range, including one-on-one, plus women-focused and youth-focused classes.

6. LC9

LC9 Oregon City New Member

Blackstone gun safety . Com. You won't be sorry. I set up a group of 15 at my house, on a Friday night. Very friendly and knowable. If you get at least 10 yours is free. I had my Oregon so he did not charge for my UT or AZ.

7. bax

bax Portland New Member

I can only add that Chuck will teach to ANY level with no minimum enrollment except that he does insist that women bring a friend even at no extra cost if they are just there for support. He really goes out to make shooting fun for anyone interested and capable. Impeccable credentials and hundreds of tournament trophies with a sort of Mr. Rogers with a really accurate gun personality. www.ccsafetrain.com