OR/UT/AZ instructors - private classes?

Reactions
Does anyone know of an instructor in the Portland area, more specifically the Tualatin/Sherwood area, that gives private concealed carry classes? I work for a small company and there are about 10 of us looking to get some combination of OR/UT/AZ permits. We have a conference room that can facilitate the class for us.

Reactions
Chuck Canham offers customized classes in the Portland ares for individuals or groups. Concealed carry or marksmanship classes basic or championship level,any way you want. <broken link removed> My wife and her friends were really happy with the personalized classes,

Reactions
Chuck Canham offers customized classes in the Portland ares for individuals or groups. Concealed carry or marksmanship classes basic or championship level,any way you want. <broken link removed> My wife and her friends were really happy with the personalized classes,
:s0155::s0155: Chuck is the one in pdx to got

Reactions
Blackstone gun safety . Com. You won't be sorry. I set up a group of 15 at my house, on a Friday night. Very friendly and knowable. If you get at least 10 yours is free. I had my Oregon so he did not charge for my UT or AZ.

Reactions
I can only add that Chuck will teach to ANY level with no minimum enrollment except that he does insist that women bring a friend even at no extra cost if they are just there for support. He really goes out to make shooting fun for anyone interested and capable. Impeccable credentials and hundreds of tournament trophies with a sort of Mr. Rogers with a really accurate gun personality. www.ccsafetrain.com

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom