JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of an instructor in the Portland area, more specifically the Tualatin/Sherwood area, that gives private concealed carry classes? I work for a small company and there are about 10 of us looking to get some combination of OR/UT/AZ permits. We have a conference room that can facilitate the class for us.

Chuck Canham offers customized classes in the Portland ares for individuals or groups. Concealed carry or marksmanship classes basic or championship level,any way you want. <broken link removed> My wife and her friends were really happy with the personalized classes,

Chuck Canham offers customized classes in the Portland ares for individuals or groups. Concealed carry or marksmanship classes basic or championship level,any way you want. <broken link removed> My wife and her friends were really happy with the personalized classes,
:s0155::s0155: Chuck is the one in pdx to got

Blackstone gun safety . Com. You won't be sorry. I set up a group of 15 at my house, on a Friday night. Very friendly and knowable. If you get at least 10 yours is free. I had my Oregon so he did not charge for my UT or AZ.

I can only add that Chuck will teach to ANY level with no minimum enrollment except that he does insist that women bring a friend even at no extra cost if they are just there for support. He really goes out to make shooting fun for anyone interested and capable. Impeccable credentials and hundreds of tournament trophies with a sort of Mr. Rogers with a really accurate gun personality. www.ccsafetrain.com

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top