JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I think this is my first post here but I've been lurking around for about a month. I'm excited because I got my Oregon CHL in the mail today, which normally wouldn't be much to get excited about except I'm a "dual" resident of both WA and OR and now have both CHL's which certainly makes that interstate travel much more convenient!

In reality my WA address is actually my parents, and where I keep an established mailing address and I have lived there in the past, but I've been living in OR for quite awhile and simply needed to prove that with a lease. So it's all very legit, just a bit of a hassle.

I have to say, Clackamas County Sherriff's process is first class. It's online, so you can set up an appt in the time it takes to fill out a short form (currently they're booked out about 3 weeks) and pay for it. The phone support, if needed, is great too. Once at your appointment you just bring in any extra info and if you have an OR drivers license you walk out with it that day! Sadly, I had to wait an extra 8 days for them to process it as a formality, but still - it couldn't have gone smoother and they were super friendly and all in all it took about 28 days from start to finish to get.

At any rate. Excited to finally be able to carry around this great state. Nowwwww, if only CA would do non-resident!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top