JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold!! Thank NWFA!!

I'm selling off most of my double stack and more weighty pistols due to physical problems and the need to carry more compact firearms. This one is an essentially new, unfired Sig P320 Compact 9mm in Flat Dark Earth that comes with factory SigLite Night Sights, two 15-round magazines, a nice paddle holster packed with the pistol in the box from the factory, and a nice tuckable IWB holster with black/gray carbon fiber pattern from Vedder Holsters. The gun was field stripped and lubed after purchase at Cascade Firearms but never shot. The only mark on the gun is a slight rub mark around the takedown lever from it being quite tight on first disassembly.

The striker-fired P320 won the Army's modular handgun competition, so it will be infinitely expandable as a handgun system. The removable internal steel chassis is the actual serialized handgun. It can be removed and placed in a variety of different frame sizes, lengths, calibers, etc at less than the price of buying a different gun. This is the medium sized frame and fits most people. A new small or large frame only costs about $40. It has a truly exceptional trigger and is already enjoying after market support in the forms of different triggers, lots of holsters, and other parts. It's a super nice gun and I hate to part with it, but with my neck and spine problems I'll have to be very selective in the future on what I buy. At least I can still shoot, however, so I'm better off than a lot of folks out there. My philosophy is that if I have a roof over my head, food on the table, and my wife, kids, and grandkids are doing ok, you won't hear any bubbleguming from me.

Anyway, price to you is a ridiculous $510 with the buyer paying the transfer fee. To buy this please send me a personal message by clicking on my icon (USAF Chief Master Sergeant Stripes) at the top left of this ad, then select 'Send Message', and fill out the message form that pops up. Then just hit the red 'Send Message' icon and it'll go right to my email. Please make sure the message has a phone number where I can reach you and one that you'll actually answer. Don't just put "I'll take it" as a post to this thread and think you'll automatically be the one who gets the pistol. Getting PMs allows me to know who you are, check your trading stats/reviews, and make an educated decision on the sale. Just FYI, if I do call you back, my cell number begins with 503-407-XXXX. I live in Battle Ground, WA just north of Vancouver but have the 503 area code because I kept it for business purposes when we moved across the river from Washington County back in 2008. Don't let that throw you.

Please, no trades at this time. I need the cash more to pay off the luckily small deductibles I have on the three major wrist and spine surgeries I've had in the last 30 days. And no low ball offers if you want to stay my friend. With the Night Sights, its unfired status, and the extra quality Vedder holster, this is a very smoking good deal already.

Sale preference goes to local Clark County Residents, although I will consider driving the gun across the bridge to sell to a Multnomah, Washington, or Clackamas County resident if you throw in an extra $10 to cover my gas there and back. I generally do my sales/trades at Tropics Pawn and Loan in Orchards (near Sportsman's Warehouse) or Pawn 4 More in Tigard. The main reason is that I've just had great experience with them in the past in terms of being no hassle and supportive businesses who treat customers with respect. I try to follow the same philosophy in dealing with potential buyers here and elsewhere. Check my feedback if you have any questions on my dealings on NWFA in the past.

Pictures below.
Sig-Case.jpg Sig-Open-Case.jpg Sig-Mod-Nr-e1498435855808.jpg Sig-Right-Profile.jpg Sig-Left-Profile.jpg Sig-Field-Stripped.jpg Sig-w-Paddle-Holster.jpg Sig-w-Holster.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads