JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$440
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Springfield Armory Hellcat Micro-Compact OSP Flat Dark Earth 9mm Pistol - 3" Barrel, 13+1 Rounds, Polymer Grips, Night Sights. Included are an 11-round and a 13-round magazine. I purchased used but, it did not appear to have been fired. I put 100 rounds through it (without a single problem). I have the box, Cordura case, manual, and lock that comes with the gun. I will also include a "Warriorland" Kydex Paddle OWB holster valued at $30. I would, based on previous outstanding service, prefer to use Cut Above Pawn (TV Highway) but I am willing to go elsewhere in Hillsboro, Beaverton. We can negotiate anywhere else if you just send me a private message with your phone number and we can talk.

Let me answer all the questions that usually come after a member posts an ad: No trades, no shipping, I'm firm on the price, yes it is still available, no sales to Washington residents (high capacity restriction)

Note: I also have the same firearm in the 3.7" version with an optic (new) included. I cannot decide which one to keep so if you would like to look at it, I can also bring it. The price of the 3.7" is $550. Unfortunately, I do not have a holster to fit it.

Hellcat 3%22 OSP.jpg Hell 3%22 OSP #2.jpg Hellcat 3%22 #3jpg.jpg Hellcat 3%22 Warriorland Paddle Front.jpg Hellcat 3%22 Warriorland Paddle Rear.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top