JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its a nasty problem without a solution. People always seem to choose drugs over anything else in life. I'll never understand why.

Even if people knew they would die getting high, they would still do it.

I notice that the writer tried to make it seem like Trump's problem, and NO mention of previous administration's ignoring the problem and allowing it to fester.:rolleyes:

"But nationwide, the crisis worsened in the first year of the Trump presidency, "

I notice that the writer tried to make it seem like Trump's problem, and NO mention of previous administration's ignoring the problem and allowing it to fester.:rolleyes:

"But nationwide, the crisis worsened in the first year of the Trump presidency, "

Not to mention government(s) providing "safe areas", and hypodermic needles so the mutton-heads can get their fix...... at taxpayer expense. o_O

Im feel sorry for your family but if you choose to stick a needle in your arm that's on you .
Good luck and good ridden .
Don't make me pay for your mistake

The City of Seattle . Portland.Los Angeles .
Detroit.Baltimore.NEW YORK .
SO ON AND SO ON thought they could get it under control and make everyone else pay for it.and look what happens.
Tax tax tax until the real working people say OK ITS TOO MUCH.
I'm done SEATTLE HAS SPENT OVER A BILLION DOLLARS ON HOMELESS DRUG ADDICTS with nothing to show for it .

And they want more .
Even though they got roads falling apart bridges that don't work so people that do accully have jobs and pay taxes can't get to work but they just keep giving and giving and giving .and take take take .

Welcome to Seattle give me 90% of your income so I can give it to the dope head camped on the side walk in front of your 800 Thousand dollar house and if you're house is worth more than that you need to give more

Look out @Caveman Jim . there going to be coming after you .lol
You don't need that boat to go fishing nobody needs there own boat .we need the money for this low life to get a peanut butter sandwich and his daily drug injection.

I tried to explain this to my neice and the other people that are Bernie voters .
And love all that B.S. give and take and give and take and take .but the one way that really works for the kids .
Is at Christmas when they don't get a gift under the tree .
You just say I took all the money I was going to buy your gift with and gave it to the drug addicts .mmmmmm
Watch them think about it for awhile

Last edited by a moderator:
Statistics don't always give an accurate appraisal of a problem....
…. for example, the sad but brutal truth is the number of people shot in a year doesn't deduct for the ones that really needed shooting, likewise, the total number of opioid deaths give us no info on how many actually needed overdosing. I expect both numbers are similar.

I will say this a year ago my sister respond to to a drug overdose .and saved her life then a month later respond again to another and saved her life then a week later respond again and saved her life .
The bad thing is all three where the same girl .
Over and over and over again

I just had a friend I grew up with pass away last month from an overdose. Toxicology report said fentanyl. My guess is that it was maybe mixed with cocaine? Just speculation. He was mostly a good kid that struggled with addiction off and on at various times of his life. Everyone in his circle thought he was clean and had been for a while but it only takes one time to get you. It saddened me because he was far too young and I knew his true potential.

So I just keep stocking up for the BIG DAY lol.
Just got the late knock on the door UPS LADY LOL the blind deaf dog wasn't outside .so she brought it to the door.1000 Rounds of 9mm IMG_20180815_194608.jpg MVIMG_20180815_195517.jpg MVIMG_20180815_195558.jpg IMG_20180815_195606.jpg

I just had a friend I grew up with pass away last month from an overdose. Toxicology report said fentanyl. My guess is that it was maybe mixed with cocaine? Just speculation. He was mostly a good kid that struggled with addiction off and on at various times of his life. Everyone in his circle thought he was clean and had been for a while but it only takes one time to get you. It saddened me because he was far too young and I knew his true potential.
That is a strong drug and yes it is mixed with Cheap stuff but pure Fentanyl is deadly just by touching it .
It will get in the blood stream through your skin

Popofol the drug that killed Michael Jackson.
Is another drug that people use and kill them selves.
I have seen this drug used under control with my daughter.
It's a crazy drug .
At the hospital they put a IV in my daughter and I was holding her in my arms and the doctor says we going to give her the propfol now .
And he just put a little pressure on the needle in the IV .
And instantly she was out DEAD WAIT IN LESS THAN A SECOND

I will say this a year ago my sister respond to to a drug overdose .and saved her life then a month later respond again to another and saved her life then a week later respond again and saved her life .
The bad thing is all three where the same girl .
Over and over and over again

Both my paramedic sons are out of the big city now for a couple years, in smaller departments in Central Oregon. They have not done one Narcan flip in that time. They were averaging at least one a shift in the Metro areas they formerly worked in.

My neighbor is a 20 year LEO. He knew it was getting time to retire when they started training them on nasal Narcan and he used it two times in one week the first week out with it. On the same fing dude.

Both my paramedic sons are out of the big city now for a couple years, in smaller departments in Central Oregon. They have not done one Narcan flip in that time. They were averaging at least one a shift in the Metro areas they formerly worked in.

My neighbor is a 20 year LEO. He knew it was getting time to retire when they started training them on nasal Narcan and he used it two times in one week the first week out with it. On the same fing dude.
It's freaking insane .one of my co worker was doing a delivery in Everett and a guy just sat on the curb next to the truck .and was out .he got out and was trying to help him .and two other guys walked up and just said .
Call 911 that's a overdose .and they walked away like it was a every day thing .
PROBABLY BECAUSE IT IS FOR THEM

It's a self correcting problem.
Bringing them back interferes with the process.

If they are going to pass out needles and provide a safe place for them to shoot up at least they could just allow nature to take it's course.

It's a self correcting problem.
Bringing them back interferes with the process.

If they are going to pass out needles and provide a safe place for them to shoot up at least they could just allow nature to take it's course.

I've never woken up and thought "Gee whiz I want to stick a needle in my arm to get high".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top