JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So Im gonna put an after market gas block on my AR. It has to have at least a bottom rail on it, but a tri or quad rail on would be best. I need it so i can mount my laser on it so i will have room for my pressure switch. I have a 5 position foregrip on it ( I hate the looks of just a vertical foregrip, looks weird to me) look at this pic and you'll get what i mean by i ran out of room.

you see how if i remove the front sight and install a gas block with a rail on it, it would move my laser forward enough not to be touching the grip at all with the pressure switch wire in the way. i found this one http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ARR141-7.html but it seems to have a few mad reviews... HELP ME! Lol:confused:

Gas blocks get VERY hot due to being a "gas block".

I would suggest instead, that if you need more room, invest in a low profile gas block and get a longer rail that goes over it instead.

I would upgrade to a longer rail assy. Say a 9in or 10in. FF rail. And go with a low profile gas block. Or check out the DPMS quad block. With 4 rails.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top