JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a adl 700 in 243 it shot ok had trigger work done to it short story I had to sell it when I got enough funds again I want to buy another 243 I went with a savage 11F with accu trigger
I like it better than my old 700 it shoots tighter groups than the 700 did reloads or factory ammo it don't matter. The only thing I would change on my savage is stiffin up the forearm.
Or buy it with savage accu stock. But I do love my new savage over my old adl 700.

Good for what?

My used Savage 110 Walmart special that I traded for a used chainsaw that has a $70 scope on it and lots of wear spots sure has taken a lot of game and can hit a pop can at 300 yards quite easy........

I say that is quite good for what I use it for.

Thanks for the replies, I saw the walmart one and didn't know if it was different in quality than one from a gun store. I will be taking it all around with me and it will be knocked around. I had planned on looking for a used one to trade in a couple of pistols for and didn't know which make would be the best for me.

Personally, and I'm a LONGTIME Savage shooter; I'd go Marlin X7.
Savage has changed essentially nothing, other than shank size, and downgraded the capacity. Now they want a premium; which is fine; but for as long as I've dealt with them..No.

The X7's have a VASTLY smoother bolt, take the same threads as the small shank barrels, and have a MUCH more consistent accu-trigger. The Savage's love to Half-drop the firing pin, when you adjust them light; but within their limits. Close the bolt quickly, and you have to re-cock. Except for my old FP I use for 1K shooting, I got rid of Savage and shoot My X guns now. Marlin's trigger isn't as light, but also doesn't half drop, nor have any of the Savage creep. They do share the same crap factory stock, so call Boyds.
$0.02

Good for what?

My used Savage 110 Walmart special that I traded for a used chainsaw that has a $70 scope on it and lots of wear spots sure has taken a lot of game and can hit a pop can at 300 yards quite easy........

I say that is quite good for what I use it for.

Scoped chainsaw?:s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads