JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So for the last 15 years my property on the west side of sauvies island has been closed to hunting other then myself and friends. I am going to open six spots for $1000 and two dozen decoys for a spot to hunt on a private lake and gilbert slough. I will be going though apps looking for a good crew of guys that will take pride in there club and looking for long term. I am planting corn and millet on Monday. I am also in the process of gathering materials for new blinds. my property is located between Spadas lake and Kramer's both clubs have great hunting. There is also lots of room to goose hunt but we have never set up a spread and put in the effort to hunt them. The property consists of 74 acres. The Gilbert slough is full of mallards widgeons and scaups and it does not freeze over. Great in cold weather message me if you are interested.

ducklake.jpg

gilbert river.jpg

$1000 is a cheap rate and its this low due to the fact that its a new up incoming club . The two other clubs in my area are $1650 per gun and $2200 a gun

I have no problem with you posting here. It's a hunting forum after all. I guess no good deed goes un-punished. Wish I had time to hunt upland birds. Please do not let this effect your generous nature. The world needs like you and I'm sure there was no ill will intended. Have a great evening.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top