Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Opening my private property on sauvies for six guys only

Discussion in 'Northwest Hunting' started by littlet, Jun 9, 2013.

1. littlet

littlet scappoose Member

So for the last 15 years my property on the west side of sauvies island has been closed to hunting other then myself and friends. I am going to open six spots for $1000 and two dozen decoys for a spot to hunt on a private lake and gilbert slough. I will be going though apps looking for a good crew of guys that will take pride in there club and looking for long term. I am planting corn and millet on Monday. I am also in the process of gathering materials for new blinds. my property is located between Spadas lake and Kramer's both clubs have great hunting. There is also lots of room to goose hunt but we have never set up a spread and put in the effort to hunt them. The property consists of 74 acres. The Gilbert slough is full of mallards widgeons and scaups and it does not freeze over. Great in cold weather message me if you are interested.

ducklake.jpg

gilbert river.jpg

2. nwwoodsman

nwwoodsman Vernonia Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer

Shouldn't this be in the classifieds?

3. littlet

littlet scappoose Member

If its a problem i will remove it. Just thought i would offer a spot to the great people on here.

4. Hardwood floor guy

Hardwood floor guy Beaverton Active Member

I think this is a good place to post it. might have never seen it in the classifieds. not hurting me being here, wish I had the $1000

5. sagerat-shooter

sagerat-shooter Coquille, OR Member

Wait a minute you mean to say people will pay $1000 just for a place to hunt ducks?

Nwcid and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Blackcobra

Blackcobra Camas Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

Not a hunter, but wondering how it works. Is that for one season? Seems like awesome property.

7. littlet

littlet scappoose Member

Yes its per season each member will have full access to the property. They will also be allowed so many guest passes per season.

8. littlet

littlet scappoose Member

$1000 is a cheap rate and its this low due to the fact that its a new up incoming club . The two other clubs in my area are $1650 per gun and $2200 a gun

9. littlet

littlet scappoose Member

only 3 spots left.
    :thumbup:

10. JonCook

JonCook Salem Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

I have no problem with you posting here. It's a hunting forum after all. I guess no good deed goes un-punished. Wish I had time to hunt upland birds. Please do not let this effect your generous nature. The world needs like you and I'm sure there was no ill will intended. Have a great evening.