JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking at getting a TC pro hunter rifle.

I have conflicting information on weather the stainless and fluted rifle barrels are drilled to accept open sights (front and rear) or not.

Things I already know.
yes, I know they come drilled for a scope base.
yes, I know they sell some 20" barrels that come with open sights (katadyn models)
yes, I know the pistols are, looking for this answer for full length stainless rifle barrel encore/pro hunter
yes, I called T&C and they said they are drilled for open sights, but based on the conversation I had with that person, I am not sure they knew what they were talking about.

If you have one, please let me know the answer, I can't find any stores in my area that have any in stock so that I could check in person.
Thanks!
Cheers
Shop

TC customer service is pretty bad. Final got an answer, though 3 different people there were initially wrong.
The correct answer is: None of the stainless fluted rifle barrels over 20" are drilled for front sights.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews