Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

One or two 100rd boxes of 9mm left at Tigard Bi-Mart

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Skier, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Skier

Skier Beaverton/Washington County Active Member

The subject says it all. ~$27/box. Remington UMC. Open to 8pm. limit one 100rd box per person.

2. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

You do realize that by the time you got home and posted this that they're already gone, right?

3. d2the3

d2the3 Eugene, Oregon Well-Known Member

scored a mega pack of 9mm at the river road bimart! felt like winning the lottery

4. Cremator75

Cremator75 Portland, OR Active Member

That's funny. I called them about 5pm on the 8th and was told they had 0 handgun ammo in stock.

5. Skier

Nope, not necessarily true, because when I called them about 1PM, they had four 100 round boxes, and when I got there they still had 4. My wife and I each bought one, and I posted the post above from my phone before I left the store, so it might have been gone before I got home (especially since my wife and I went out to dinner before going home), but at the time I posted my original post, there was still a couple boxes left, and therefore still relevant and up-to-date "intel." :) Just trying to be helpful.

-Mike

6. Skier

River Road Bi-Mart? Where's that? I can't think of any Bi-Mart on the River Road that I know of.

-Mike

7. Skier

As I mentioned above, I called a little about 1PM to see if they had some, and they said they did, so I planned on coming out after work, so I called again at about 5:30 to see if they still had it, and they did, but when I got there, there wasn't any on the shelf, so I asked someone, and they went and looked in back and back and brought out two boxes for my wife and I to each purchase one, and I know they set at least one back on the shelf before I left, at which time (~7PM) I posted the original post above before leaving the store. I wonder if maybe to spread the ammo out and no cater to the buy and gouge people, maybe they're not telling people over the phone that they have it sometimes, as this seems to have happened to me the other day (see this post: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/am...aloha-bi-mart-has-9mm-45-100-50-rd-packs.html ), though it didn't happen to me in the case with the Tigard Bi-Mart this time. Weird... For now, I'll just assume I have to actually go into the store for a straight answer.

8. Cremator75

Cremator75 Portland, OR Active Member

Probably right.

9. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

River Rd. in Eugene.