JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You do realize that by the time you got home and posted this that they're already gone, right?

Nope, not necessarily true, because when I called them about 1PM, they had four 100 round boxes, and when I got there they still had 4. My wife and I each bought one, and I posted the post above from my phone before I left the store, so it might have been gone before I got home (especially since my wife and I went out to dinner before going home), but at the time I posted my original post, there was still a couple boxes left, and therefore still relevant and up-to-date "intel." :) Just trying to be helpful.

-Mike

That's funny. I called them about 5pm on the 8th and was told they had 0 handgun ammo in stock.

As I mentioned above, I called a little about 1PM to see if they had some, and they said they did, so I planned on coming out after work, so I called again at about 5:30 to see if they still had it, and they did, but when I got there, there wasn't any on the shelf, so I asked someone, and they went and looked in back and back and brought out two boxes for my wife and I to each purchase one, and I know they set at least one back on the shelf before I left, at which time (~7PM) I posted the original post above before leaving the store. I wonder if maybe to spread the ammo out and no cater to the buy and gouge people, maybe they're not telling people over the phone that they have it sometimes, as this seems to have happened to me the other day (see this post: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/am...aloha-bi-mart-has-9mm-45-100-50-rd-packs.html ), though it didn't happen to me in the case with the Tigard Bi-Mart this time. Weird... For now, I'll just assume I have to actually go into the store for a straight answer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top