JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A youth? How old are you? So far, your posts point to you being fairly awesome, but to me a "youth" is someone under 18.

Well if under 18 is a youth, then I suppose not. I'm 23. I guess youth would be a matter of perspective for some. I've got a 15 year old brother who, while he'd be devastated if his internet was gone for gaming, he wouldn't be stabbing people in the neck for their wool blanket :p.

Well if under 18 is a youth, then I suppose not. I'm 23. I guess youth would be a matter of perspective for some. I've got a 15 year old brother who, while he'd be devastated if his internet was gone for gaming, he wouldn't be stabbing people in the neck for their wool blanket :p.

Is your brother one of the unprepared people in Section 8 housing I described? If so, I hope your family gets prepared. If not, I wasn't taking a stab at "youths", but at an unprepared populace in general. If we saw a tsunami on the scale of the one Japan dealt with we would undoubtedly see mass chaos. I believe that would involve unprepared people hurting and killing their prepared neighbors. If I misunderstood your post, excuse me, but it seems like you were taking my wool blanket comment as being directed toward you. It wasn't.

Is your brother one of the unprepared people in Section 8 housing I described? If so, I hope your family gets prepared. If not, I wasn't taking a stab at "youths", but at an unprepared populace in general. If we saw a tsunami on the scale of the one Japan dealt with we would undoubtedly see mass chaos. I believe that would involve unprepared people hurting and killing their prepared neighbors. If I misunderstood your post, excuse me, but it seems like you were taking my wool blanket comment as being directed toward you. It wasn't.

Oh no, my comment wasn't directed at you at all. Obviously the wool blanket bit was lifted from your post, but that was more of a joke. I can't help myself sometimes. It was more directed at Burt, although not really meaning to be confrontational, as I doubt he meant to paint with as broad a brush as he really did.

What I'm saying is that I'm just interjecting myself in a conversation I don't belong in...For a change :s0114:

Oh no, my comment wasn't directed at you at all. Obviously the wool blanket bit was lifted from your post, but that was more of a joke. I can't help myself sometimes. It was more directed at Burt, although not really meaning to be confrontational, as I doubt he meant to paint with as broad a brush as he really did.

What I'm saying is that I'm just interjecting myself in a conversation I don't belong in...For a change :s0114:

Fair enough. This is a public forum. Hop on in. I love the jokes and as I learn your sense of humor, I won't ask the silly questions. Burt can take a joke and criticism, so he'll be just fine. He's a downer for sure, but I love him and his posts are informative and insightful. He also tends to speak the truth. The truth is pretty ugly and unpopular, that's why Burt pays undocumented citizens to open his (hate)mail.

I have a terrible fear of drowning, hence my drive to become a diver/WW rafter/guide/Lifeguard, you name it. I'm still terrified of drowning despite having survived several water related near deaths and having done a single-person-rescue, one in water and another on land.
Hence the reason I will not watch the above vid.
If there is no lose of life,, nothing to learn.
If there is lose of life, it would only make me feel ineffectual.

I have a terrible fear of drowning, hence my drive to become a diver/WW rafter/guide/Lifeguard, you name it. I'm still terrified of drowning despite having survived several water related near deaths and having done a single-person-rescue, one in water and another on land.
Hence the reason I will not watch the above vid.
If there is no lose of life,, nothing to learn.
If there is lose of life, it would only make me feel ineffectual.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews