JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For sale is approximately 250 pieces of once fired 223 and 5.56 mixed headstamp brass. The amount being sold is an estimated amount. you can make your own estimate based on the pictures. There may be more, or there may be less. The mixture of headstamps include Federal, Lake City, PMC, and various others. The brass is has never been cleaned or processed.

Price: $25 or best offer. Shipping is free. The item is being sold as-is, no returns. I am not willing to sort or part out the brass. Please PM me for any questions or contact info.

WP_20160503_003.jpg WP_20160503_004.jpg

As a disclaimer: I, the seller am not responsible for any harm or damage due to negligence in reloading means and methods by the buyer. It is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect and ensure that all brass sold by the seller is suitable for their own purposes. Upon purchase, the buyer assumes all responsibility for any and all possible damages relating to the items purchased.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top