JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Here's a thought to ponder

That statement from dispatch : "Not Officer Friendly"

I have to wonder , if whether or not that TAG on him, was not a factor in the Officers judgment call in whether or not to arrest him, and or, how far to take it?

When i was a child in school, i pledged allegiance to a Flag that stood for
Liberty and Justice, land of the free, home of the brave.

I wonder what they did with those old flags,,, seems the new one's just do not stand for those any longer.
Rog'

Contract Pilot, that was pretty awesome that you went out and followed up. Sad that he had to go through all that because of someone's (as slideguitar says) paranoia.

Went to the pawn shop and saw they had 2 police scanners for sale... Radio Shack.. I passed. I can't afford a good one at the moment. Maybe you can be our ears for now, keep posting anymore cool things you hear.

I'm a General Contractor in another state where Californians are moving
into our development. New Mexico is the state, we carry exposed everywhere we go all the time.

One certain habit they all seem to have.
They buy the land, i build 3000 sq. ft. to 11,000 sq. ft homes for them.

They then traverse the area, and everything they see that they do not like
about the homes or habits of the Original inhabitants,,,
They run down to city hall and complain or call the Police.

I spend a heck of an amount of time explaining to my customers from California
That they are no longer in Oz, and to upset these locals does nothing for their happiness, for these natives here, live the wild west they themselves only see in movies.

I am a Native of Los Angeles, and KNOW the culture and mind set well enough to speak Californian to them and give them some common sense that they can abide by and as well respect.

The Woman Complainant with the California Drivers License should take a hike back to where people THINK as she does.

I do not doubt the arresting Officers even convinced her to sign the restraining order.
I have seen that done so many times, it is sickening.

Ok, last post for me on this thread.

My blood pressure ya' know?
Rog'

Slideguitar, I am also from California, grew up in the Bay and Orange County so I know what you mean. I grew up in a house that had guns but were rarely seen and I never shot. My parents visited and asked why I had so many guns. Simple, because I can.

Anytime I get company from down there I always take them out shooting. So far all of them freakin love it. They leave with a different mindset about owning a firearm, which is exactly what I wanted them to do.

The Woman Complainant with the California Drivers License should take a hike back to where people THINK as she does.

I do not doubt the arresting Officers even convinced her to sign the restraining order.
I have seen that done so many times, it is sickening.

Yea, she needs to go back to OZ, I am sure the officer convinced her to do the restraining order.

Now... I guess the guys at City Zoo or Club Zoo in Vancouver are having fun being rats today... Multiple calls of DUI drivers leaving the bar. Cops are staking out the bar waiting on the reports of how many drinks served etc!!! Beware..

Yea, she needs to go back to OZ, I am sure the officer convinced her to do the restraining order.

Now... I guess the guys at City Zoo or Club Zoo in Vancouver are having fun being rats today... Multiple calls of DUI drivers leaving the bar. Cops are staking out the bar waiting on the reports of how many drinks served etc!!! Beware..

WHAT??? The bars give cops reports on how many drinks you've had?

Wow, that is messed up. My father in-law owned a bar here locally and the cops would park close to his bar and pull over people who were leaving. His patrons started to complain to him about that and he noticed his client base shrinking so he took it out with city hall. For a bar to willingly share that with the cops is just stupid.

Wow, that is messed up. My father in-law owned a bar here locally and the cops would park close to his bar and pull over people who were leaving. His patrons started to complain to him about that and he noticed his client base shrinking so he took it out with city hall. For a bar to willingly share that with the cops is just stupid.

Yea, wondering if they have an informant in the bar or if the bar is giving the info out... makes me wanna go there turn on scanner in the parking lot and let people here it.. I bet that the customers would be pissed or it could be a person from an org like madd trying to raise the DUI count to get the bar shut down. Don't know but drink count is odd and makes me assume its the bar making the calls.

Yea, wondering if they have an informant in the bar or if the bar is giving the info out... makes me wanna go there turn on scanner in the parking lot and let people here it.. I bet that the customers would be pissed or it could be a person from an org like madd trying to raise the DUI count to get the bar shut down. Don't know but drink count is odd and makes me assume its the bar making the calls.
Recently a routine police patrol parked outside a bar in Bandera, Texas.

After last call the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing.

After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car which he fell into. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine, dry summer night), flicked the blinkers on, then off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights.

He moved the vehicle forward ! a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patron vehicles left. At last, the parking lot empty, he pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive slowly down the road.

The police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, and promptly pulled the man over and carried out a breathalyzer test. To his amazement the breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man having consumed any
alcohol at all!

Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the truly proud Texan. "Tonight, I'm the designated decoy!"

Hi Gallogiro
There was never a time since my birth that Guns were not a part of my family .
I received the best training available, some of it from folks who wrote for magazines, so you know where that's at.

I carried concealed when concealed was not a fad, stopped criminals many times, committed C.A.'s ( citizens arrest) legally, never once a mishap in 54 years.

Never needed assistance.
I have lived in 11 western states. and have found harassment widespread nationally. Even within the Federal Law Enforcement agencies.

Been involved with the F.B.I. in investigations as a civ.

Learned spy-ops from some of the best P.I.'s in Las Vegas, Bob Mahue's men
He ran security for Howard Hughes back in the day.

I am highly trained as well as skilled after all these years.

To me, nothing is more detrimental to society then a corrupt LEO or Law enforcement agency. Outside of corrupt Judges and Politicians.

I can recount anecdotes That would tear the hair off a Grizzly Bear.

There was at one time a contract put on my booty
that contract was out of group of L.A.P.D. who were deeply involved with Organized Crime figures.

In these text i write in this forum, i assume when i mention the technology used and the files along with M.O., that some readers wonder where i get the info.
So in this post, i give a small overview, but not my name nor numbers.

Being a Target gave me much experience
deciding to do something about it, and finding the bumper beepers attached to my vehicles led me to investigate other technology they might use on innocent individuals who know too much for their own good.

The tricks of their book are some sick illegal tricks my friend.

Hookers of hollywood give the pimps the money, the pimps give a cut to what is called the jewish mafia
that mafia gives a cut to L.A.P.D. as well as other departments throughout
southern California that involves their turf.

I know the names of the 4 cops involved in the heist of diamonds from a Courier out of New York that went down at La Cocos restaurant in Hawthorne California ( the establishment is Mafia owned) back in the early 1990's.

Jewelers in New York when they send a courier to L.A. for a meet with a buyer , will call L.A.P.D. for security to be set up from the Airport to the meet where the cops will guard the courier while the buy is made.
These 4 cops set up a courier to be robbed by the Mafia goons.
The 4 involved never got busted for that prank.

It went right to the top, Chief of L.A.P.D. at the time.

They have a Bumper Beepr that attaches to a cars antennae wire and fits behind the stereo of your car,,, a lable on the device will have printed on it:

FM frenquency enhancer. it sends a signal to recievers fro tracking you.

I removed a unit of this sort from my 1979 Jeep. at a site called Stallion site near Whitesands New Mexico where the radar dishes are lined up like dominoes and will interfere with the Receivers capability to track the device,
I lost my tail by subversive driving, made it to Stallion site, removed the device, tossed my two cell phones( they too can be tracked) and slithered away for some free time.

Through the internet i am in contact with hundreds of people who are under this attack, i give them info on what to look for as far as the spy devices which are covertly installed in their homes and vehicles.

This is why when i come across a thread such as this, i stop and post a few items on this tech and the Harassment.

Each post reaches multitudes due to google searches which lead to the post.

I know of cases where Moderators of Forums have been contacted by Feds and asked to delete my post afterward.Happens a lot

One of "OUR" forums is out of Finland , run by an ex-patriot of the U.S.

We laughed hard when they contacted him, he too was targeted for years.

and had moved to Finland to get away from the Harassment.
Rog'

Griz it is better if i relate where and what i found in myown house

1. spaycam, they removed a screw and enlarged the hole for the fiber lens
this one was in the over head light above my dining table
Vancouver washington summer of 1999

2. lower wall heater, near the floor and in the exterior wall of my home Vancouver Washington 1999, a spycam, feed wire ran up the wall and into the attic where the recorder was found by me by accessing the attic vent from outside the house
I noticed in the grass below the vent two indentations from a ladder, got mine and climbed up to find my attic covered with recording apparatus.

3.Micro Mics, ceiling, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, living room
a couple were transmit wireless, known as micro-transmitters
a new type came out in the late 1980's used by Intel agents in the field
they are no bigger then a straight pin , glass encased like a sealed capsule
for implant in a persons Teeth,,, i kid you not, my x-rays show it, dentist pulled the tooth, two agents were on site to retrieve it.
They had drugged my beverage in my ice box, brought a dentist in to install it in my molar while i was under, sealed it with dentist putty,,, My micro-wave oven would cause it to somehow create a resonance that reverberated into the bone of my Jaw, reason i went to the dentist, so those at that time, were micro-wave sensitive.

In 1999, i posted a picture of one on a forum with the admonishment for people experiencing co-vert activities to go see their dentist, reports back proved a few had X-rays showing these Micro-transmitters in their teeth.
Ha!, before anyone starts, these are definitely NOT alien implants folks.

4. Motel room, mini-camcoder behind mirror of dresser, directed at the Bed
nice touch, also sick,,, Eugene Oregon, 2002.I was on a job there building the Library. staying in a motel room.
They had scratched a small peep hole in the silver backing of the mirror, and the spy cam was in the wall.

5. Micro-transmitter, behind horn pad of steering wheel, several of my vehicles, over several years, various states.

6. Micro-transmitters in lamps, planters, various other objects within the home, various residences, various states, several years running.

7. This next one is a Harassment tool and is an Intel only device.

Faux Fuel filter, this is a remote operated device that has the appearance
of a normal metallic Fuel Filter.
What it has inside is a Plunger, that when remotely activated in the same manner as your auto-door lock system, the plunger slides forward and cuts off the fuel to the engine.

Took me months to figure that one out, i am also a mechanic, they used it on me while i attempted to pass a slow moving Vehicle on a two lane highway
between Cortez Colorado and the state line with New Mexico, i was almost hit head on, the car following me had closed the gap between me and the truck i was passing and i had to force my way back in between them,,,i recognized the guy in that car,, He had the remote with him.... that incident is what woke me to the device, in the desert of New Mexico I removed it, took a hacksaw, cut it in two, and well,,, heh heh, no more games with that device.

Phone Tap
Take your mouth piece off the phone
two wires to the mic, connect an Ohm meter, push down the disconnect button, with the phone off the hook, you should read current, with the phone
hung up, no current,,, if you have the phone off the hook and you read current on the Ohm Meter, you are tapped, they can listen in even if the phone is hung up,,, that is old school tap.

They no longer need Parabolic or Diabolic Micro-phones to listen in on you.

For several years now they have had what is known as Lazar Mics.

These shoot a lazar beam at your window, Your voice is Harmonic, it will vibrate glass causing resonance. Even a whisper.

The lazar mic turns the glass into a BIG micro-phone and rebounds the sound back to the receiver,,,, these used to be limited to about a mile distance,
However, those that are in use today in Afghanistan can reach for 5 to ten miles depending on conditions.

So, with these , they do not need to enter a house and co-vertly install mini-mics, they just set a vehicle down the street with the Lazar mic directed at a window of your house, and let the device record you all day and all night. These can be wired to send to satellite as well , so they can sit at Langley and listen to you talk live anywhere in the world.

Rog'

Here is the cited statute:

RCW 9.41.270
Weapons apparently capable of producing bodily harm — Unlawful carrying or handling — Penalty — Exceptions.

(1) It shall be unlawful for any person to carry, exhibit, display, or draw any firearm, dagger, sword, knife or other cutting or stabbing instrument, club, or any other weapon apparently capable of producing bodily harm, in a manner, under circumstances, and at a time and place that either manifests an intent to intimidate another or that warrants alarm for the safety of other persons.

The reason this got thrown out is simple: Washington court cases for "brandishing" (violation of this statute) have been tossed out in cases where the arrestee had made no moves that clearly were intended to be against a person, or the general safety, but were merely interpreted as such by ignorant passersby. In one case, as I've mentioned before, the judge expressed her PERSONAL opinion that no one should be allowed to possess firearms in public places.... and yet, given the present status of the law, she correctly interpreted it and dismissed the charges. How's that for a judge with integrity? Many judges these days will legislate from the bench to suit their personal preferences. She did not.

In the present instance, the man was NOT a threat to anyone passing by, but only a PERCEIVED threat to an ignorant refugee from the land of the bound and home of the wimps. So what if a man is standing in his field hunting moles on his own property? THAT is neither a threat nor a danger to passersby.

I hope the guy sues for false arrest, recovers the value of the weekend in the slammer, and forces the county to repay his out of pocket legal costs. Only if this sort of thing occurs with frequency will the LEO's get off their power trip high horses and begin to deal with such "incidents" realistically and within the law. It does appear the CCSO has taken a turn for the worse if such activity is "normal" now. Far too many nutjobs from California have moved in and taken over the legal system there. Too many strange laws that come directly from that land of the strange. No way will I move back there... I left years ago, then returned for about a year and a half...... I learned enough about the current thinking and values there I'll not be returning.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads